Cobá and Chichén Itzá Tour with Cenote & Lunch
Visit some of the most iconic ruins in Quintana Roo and Yucatán and feel transported back to the times of the ancient Maya. Swim in a cenote, taste a Mexican buffet, and marvel at the well-preserved structures in Chichén Itzá.
Journey to the sacred archeological sites of Cobá and Chichén Itzá on this action-packed trip through the jungles of the Yucatan peninsula. Leave bright and early from your ideal starting point in Riviera Maya, and beat the crowds to truly take in the majesty of each landmark.
Head to Cobá first, whose ruins date back to 100-300 B.C. Learn about the significance of the 5 nearby lakes, and appreciate the striking architecture of the vast stone structures. Trek to the top of Nohoch Mul to be rewarded with beautiful jungle views.
Venture deeper into the jungle to relax at the mystical Cenote Saamal, the perfect place for a swim and some dazzling photos. Savor a delicious buffet lunch during your adventure.
Save the best for last by visiting Chichén Itzá, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Feel lost in time in the lovingly-kept pyramids, and discover the genius of the city’s unique structures. Take time to rest and reminisce on your drive back home.
- Whats Included: Transportation Bilingual guide Chichén Itza entry ticket Cobá entry ticket Buffet lunch
- Whats no Included: Life vest (mandatory, 40 persos to rent) Archeological site taxes ($31) Mandatory bicycle ($4) or tricycle with assistant ($8) hire Go-Pro fee ($5) Drinks Tips
- Time Approx: 12 hours
- Language: Español, English
- Immerse yourself in Mayan culture at the most celebrated and cared-for sites
- Find solace in the tranquil waters of the cenote, waterfall, and lakes
- Take in stunning views on the drive between each landmark
- Explore the grounds with your guide to learn about ancient ways of living
- Dig into a delicious spread of Mexican foods at the buffet