Immigration Lawyer IUS

Do you want to be in Mexico for more than the 180 days that a standard tourist visa allows? Are you holding no more than a tourist visa but want to get a Mexican temporary resident visa or become a permanent resident of Mexico?

Have you been here in Mexico for a while and want to become a Mexican citizen?

Then you need to understand how Mexican immigration law applies to your particular case, so you can avoid legal issues or being turned away from Mexico when you try to re-enter.

IUS can guide you step by step to obtain your Immigration visas (residente temporal or residente permanente), certificates and permissions. Just provide us with the required documents.

We will handle the rest, saving you time, hassle, and more.


  • Language: Español, English


  • Tourist to Temporary Residency legal Advice
  • Temporary to Permanent Residency legal Advice
  • Registration of Mexican Companies formed by foreignors
  • Registration of Foreignors Legal Representatives
  • Trust Services
  • Real Estate Legal Services
  • Escrow Services
  • HOA Services
  • Legal service for drafting and contracts review
  • Corporate Services
  • Mediation Service
  • Immigration Services

Leave feedback about this